Get a soft, soulful look for your next creative endeavor. Get ready for the next hottest thing in heat transfers! Customize T-shirts, totes, and more with pro-level transfers that last a lifetime. Personalize any compatible Infusible Ink™ blank with a name, logo, inside joke, or favorite quote using your Cricut® cutting machine and these ready-to-cut sheets in complementary patterns. When transferred using high temperatures, these pre-inked sheets blossom into vibrant, vivid hues before your eyes. The end result is vivid, brilliant, seamlessly smooth transfers that are peel-proof, flake-proof, and wash-proof! Combine with complementary Infusible Ink Pens and Markers or solid colours for truly unique creations.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a base material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
1. Choose a blank. Customize a variety of compatible T-shirts, coasters, and totes (sold separately)
2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets using your Cricut cutting machine (sold separately).
3. Apply heat. Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
Care and Usage:
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Sheets will be damaged by liquid/moisture. Store in dark, dry place
- Will not work with incompatible base materials
- Not intended for consumption or to be used on skin
- For adult use only
- For Cricut smart cutting machines and Cricut EasyPress 2
Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in dark, dry place.
Individual colours have 2 sheets per pack
Patterns Watercolour Splash, rainbow cheetah, cheetah, and galaxy have 2 sheets per pack as shown in photo
Water colour, mermaid, and campin out have 4 sheets per pack as shown in photo